Friday, February 10, 2017

New things

I met someone . He's interesting and smart . I'm always careful and guarded , I get rid of everyone for small things . But I'm giving this a chance . That means I'm putting my fears in the back seat . It's really hard to do . Sometimes it gets over whelming the fear of being let down or hurt . But as I sat with him on our date I could see myself waking up to him , drinking coffee . Not like the night after coffee . But something real . I can talk to him , I can relate to him . These things have been rare . Goes deeper than the small things . We been talking a month there is still a lot to know about him . But there isn't anything telling me to move away . To give up , to run away . Like my normal self would do . He doesn't fit the bad boy type I normally go for . But he seems to be a better fit for me . We'll see where it goes .

No comments: