Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014 - 14

Hello my few readers who read my dribble here on my secret blog . Christmas is in a few days and the year is almost over . This year in whole has been the best and worst year of my life . 

So is it a wash ? ( I laugh to myself ) 
Big plans for 2015 I can only hope it's better than every other year . 

If I look back on what I learned : 
1. Love your enemies with out expecting anything in return . This was huge this year . 

2. Going out side of my box I learned the only thing holding me back is me . Face your fears . 

3. Learned a lot about true friendship by having great friends . 
4. Never settle - jobs , friends , people .

5. Don't waste a moment with anyone who doesn't value me . 

Next year is about finishing my goals and praying God gets me there . God is good 

This year has been emotional and a fun journey . What is going to happen next ?

- Amy 

No comments: