Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Discretions

She leads with discretions
The music plays

She kisses him
In the moons quiet lies
As she beckons me to be scarlet

My eyes turn black
Only for a moment
I become numb
And I become you

I’m saving you from this coffin
You use my lungs to breathe
You use my heart to beat
I can feel you living
As I am dying

The piano begins to set an angry tone
I begin to remove my clothes
I forget who I was
Under your sticks and stones

Your bricks and your walls
I am the vice
You are the architect

Can I mend what she built?
Or am I a seine you invented?

Tell me your secrets.
I spread my lips like honey
I am here for the taking
Don’t go home

Destiny is yelling
I’m holding my ears
And I am standing my ground
You stand next to me
But you aren’t with me

My eyes turn black
Only for a moment
I become numb
And I become you

The wind begins to rise
The piano screams

I kiss the words of your scars
As they hold me
Iam

My eyes turn black
Only for a moment
I become numb



What I am listening to-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGzyKf5oqGY

10 comments:

ζερνταμερί των αγρών… said...

εισαι παρα πολυ καλη,,,χαχαχα
αλλα που να καταλαβεις τι λεω..
αν εχεις κανα φιλο ελληνα θα σου πει...Greece...

Desert Rose said...

loved the dark tune there..MESMERIZED with the intensity..POWERFUL one shot!

Dulce said...

Hard is life through these eys and tunes, yet so beautifully written, it makes me go back and start from the beginning...

Brian Miller said...

deliciously dark...i become numb...i become you...like the repitition of those....in contrast to the intimacy...nice one shot.

Sender D. said...

I'm with Desert, for the fourth time today in fact. This is a mesmerizing write. POWERFULLY intense. Nice one shot. Love and Light, Sender

Reilley said...

Amy, this is a darkly melodic paen, drifting in an out of lust, or love, or whatever combination of the moment moves the reader to connection. Very nicely done.

Shashi said...

I enjoyed every bit of it. thanks for sharing Amy. You write very well..

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

Nick Rolynd said...

Dark and creepy, but I absolutely love it. =P

Mona said...

I love the melody in this one!

Pete Marshall said...

a wonderful dark share for onestop..so glad uou shared it