Friday, January 9, 2009

A Personal Update

I started my new job and it is fantastic! I get to help any one who is losing their homes or can't afford there payment. I love knowing that I am doing people good. I am very sick, strep, pneumonia who knows. I took a vicidine today to survive my sickness and mental stability ... That was sort of a joke but not really. Me and my boyfriend broke up, Due to allot of things mainly not keeping his word . That is really the most important thing to me. How do you have faith in someone who let's you down. You can't. I love him dearly and he has my heart. I am in no way interested in taking in back and ever handing it over to any one else. My heart is safe with him and I am OK with that. He is the first person who really got in the way he did. And in turn he changed my life for ever. I don't know where the future is leading me to and at this point I don't care. I just have to get my damn book out which has been sitting on Ingram books shelves waiting to go and I need to focus on making money at my new job , getting a new place and my new Mercedes. Well most important getting stable for me and Austin. And I will only allow stability for me and Austin in my life. I have turned over my life to so many people who turned my world upside down and I can't let that happen again. All I know is fate is fate. And if I am meant to be with someone it will be right , or they will make it right. I am sad with out my boyfriend but I know that if it's fate we will be together and if it's not well, I am know it will all work out some way or another.

No comments: