Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12 2008

Good afternoon ....

Well have you ever loved someone so much , and then in an instant you realize that they are a monster who fooled you the whole time? Or that you gave it all, gave everything just for them to throw away every moment in one second.


Well... What can you do? You left your heart for them and they leave it on the floor of a some selfish world like it never was there in the first place.

So we trudge on, the sorrow comes from the fact that you believe in those who held your heart, held your secrets , held you so close, to never let go, to give your life, in return for stone ?

Now it's time to move fast and be first place not last.... To save and cherish the honor and integrety you held and kept , while they proved to you they really had none.

And that my friends is the victory. That you were the sacrifice , you did not lose the fight, they just lost you. I am proud of who I am, I am proud of who I become , in spite of him, and the solitude of deception, pain and lies... But in their eyes they just cannot see.. But what is great that even though you did not see me , I did. I am not a victim to your destruction, Only a victim to myself .
So cross your heart and hope to die I know you will regret it one dark night. When you clean your lenses and you will see... That is was not me...

It was you... You had no clue....
And I will be gone.. In my world full of dreams , bein loved for me...

No comments: